1) Enforcement of laws that protect Ferry County's clean water and air, and healthy environment.
2) The Northeast Washington Forestry Coalition's proposal for managing
the Colville National Forest that was collaboratively agreed to by
timber industry, conservation, recreation interests and woods workers
-- known as the "blueprint" -- which supports our timber industry, old
growth forest restoration and wilderness.
3) First Nations treaty rights, including hunting, fishing and gathering of culturally significant plants.
4) Awareness that First Nations people have a rich cultural history in Ferry County that dates back nearly ten thousand years.
5) The Constitution of the United States.
6) Working to bring citizens together to achieve collaborative agreements that meet the interests of all citizens.
7) Working for energy independence through the use of renewable energy, including use of solar, biomass, hydro and wind.
8) Our military veterans and the safe return of troops from Iraq and Afghanistan conflicts.
9) Of our police, fire and other public officials.