Ferry County Democratic Central Committee Statement of Principles
We believe the Democratic Party is the party of the working people.
We believe in the Democratic tradition and duty of public service.
We believe that the government's responsibility is to the people
We believe we
all have an obligation to help one another without regard to race,
gender or religion, whether we are young or old, rich or poor, healthy
We believe in building bridges and looking for ways to include rather than exclude.
We embrace human dignity and respect for different views
We believe diversity is healthy, and that social justice is a foundation of the U.S. Constitution.
With these principles we support and promote:
Party believes in People All People. For
the People. By the People.
- all those who work in the public and private sectors
- local industries, while encouraging diversity in our economy and jobs
- sensible land use regulations that sustain our resources and maintain our
- quality of life
- quality public education
- a cooperative working relationship with the Colville Tribe
- public transportation and drive able roads
- clean, safe, affordable housing
- accessible health care
- law enforcement that keeps our communities safe
- open, effective, accountable county government
VOTE DEMOCRAT 2000
Support the Party Support the Candidates JOIN
Send $10. To: Ferry County Democrat Party, PO Box 7, Republic 99166